1967âThe Law to Create the Institute for International Studies and Training(IIST)âwas enacted. IIST was established.
The head office was established in Minato-ku, Tokyo
1969One-year full time diploma program started at the newly established Fujinomiya Campus.
1986âThe Law of IISTâ was abolished.
Changed its status to a non-profit foundation.
1987EU-JapanCenter for Industrial Cooperation was established as a branch.
1992Fujinomiya Campus was closed.
2006Inherited the activities of the Asian Club Foundation
2011Change of status to general incorporated foundation
2019Changed the name from IIST to Center for International Economic Collaboration (CFIEC)
Access (Close Up Map)
If a PDF file is not displayed, right-click the link, select âSave Target As,â and download the file.ã105-0001
2nd Floor, Toranomon Jitsugyo Kaikan 1-1-20 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo, Japan
*Take Nishi-shinbashi Exit 9 staircase at Toranomon Station on the Ginza Line. Walk 10 meters towards Shinbashi.
Toranomon Jitsugyo Kaikan Entrance is on the left. (Google Maps)
* 0 minutes from Toranomon Station on the Ginza Line (Exit9)
* 7 minutes from Kasumigaseki Station on the Marunouchi Line (Exit B3a)
* 4 minutes from Kasumigaseki Station on the Chiyoda Line (Exit C2)
* 4 minutes from Kasumigaseki Station on the Hibiya Line (Exit A12)
* 7 minutes from Kasumigaseki Station on the Mita Line (Exit A4)
* 12 minutes from Shinbashi Station on the JR Line (Hibiya-guchi Exit)