The 10th Invitation-to-Japan Project for Chinese University Students (2012)
The Invitation-to-Japan Projects for Chinese University Students, inviting Chinese students to Japan is being held twice a year since fiscal 2007. This program offers the invited Chinese students various activities such as company visits, meetings with university students and home stays, to further deepen their understanding of Japanese society, economy, and other aspects.
IIST held this program 10 times.
(May 2007) 1st, (November 2007) 2nd (May 2008) 3rd, (November 2008) 4th, (October 2009) 5th, (May 2010) 6th, (November 2010) 7th, (May 2011) 8th, (November 2011) 9th, and 10th (May, June 2012.)
(IIST's support for this project concluded in the 10th project.)
Dates: May 28 (Monday) - June 6 (Wednesday) 2012
Japanese Chamber of Commerce and Industry in China
Japan-China Economic Association
Institute for International Studies and Training (IIST)
γHeaded by Mr. Zhu Dan, Deputy Secretary-General of the Japan-China Friendship Association, the Chinese delegation consisted of a total of 36 persons: 2 person from that association as a secretariat, 30 students, 2 accompanying teachers, and 1 press reporter.
Students (Total: 30 students)
• School of International Studies (6)
• Communication University of China (6)
• China Agricultural University (6)
• Beijing Jiao Tong University (6)
• Capital Normal University (6)
Accompanying teachers (2)
• School of International Studies
• Beijing Jiao tong University
Press Reporter (Editor-in-chief, China-Japan Communication)
• Wacoal Holdings Corp. Head Office(Kyoto)
• Shizuoka Prefectural Research Institute of Agriculture and Forestry / Shizuoka Prefectural Agriculture and Forestry College (Shizuoka)
• Yamaha Motor Co., Ltd
• Shiseido Kamakura Factory
• NYK Hikawamaru /NYK Maritime Museum
• East Japan Railway Company Head Office
• Mitsubishi Corporation Head Office
• Hibiya Matsumotoro
• Waseda University
• The Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ, Ltd. Head Office
• Embassy of The People People's Republic of China in Japan
General Affairs Dept.